Thursday, July 2, 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEEN PASSED AWAY...



MICHAEL JACKSON HAS BEEN PASSED AWAY

My idol, Michael Jackson passed away at 26/06/09(3.00a.m)=Malaysia time…

This news shake the whole world…..

This is a bad news…

When my friend fetch me bck2 home, his father told me….

Oh my god, I can’t believe it….

The best singer has been died….

Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

When I knew this message, I don’t have any reaction…..

Because he not my idol….

But after that day, I find myself love him gradually….

Especially I hear his one song…

= {you are not alone} =

A great song…!!!!!!

I love it too much…

I feel shame because I never treasure him while him at life…

But it too late…

I only can pray to him at Zion…

Hope he will happy ….

^.^

We all must be happy whatever he has been died…

But come on….

I knew he will hope us happy and healthy….

I also hope all happy and healthy everyday…

*: English not good…please excuse me….thx…

No comments:

Post a Comment