Friday, February 5, 2010

DAMN ANGRY!!!!!!!

just about today....damn angry!my tuition time is 3.30pm until 5.00pm....my dad fetch me at 5.15pm...then,he fetch my friend-thim yun back to her's home,the bad dream start to happen.....my grandma,I totally hate her!!!but when I hate her a times,I feel sad a time....okay,let say what happens going on....my grandma went to salon just now(near my old house...)and I tuition at "old town"Ipoh...far to there....it's very sure I will delay back to home...I already suffer 30minutes for sent my friend back,and now...wait wait and wait...from my friend house go there(salon) is almost 30minutes++....in the same time,I read the story book at car,but can't take so long,will be headache...and I feel asleep at the distance of going the salon...finally,arrive there at 6.20pm...an hour!!!!!about the congestion at the road...waste my time!!!!and I not count the time of return....and the last,I return home at 6.45pm..!!!!!!!!!damn angry!!!!!!!
#$@!*^$)__%$#@:)really want me to speak that world???!!!****!!!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh......grandma asked me :"why(my position is sleep)...what's going on(of course she not talking the English..),feel asleep??"I don't got any reaction....as I was very angry that time....she look like she know everything,say "sleep early at the night...always sleep late...."at this moment,I suffer it....I don't speak out anything cause I respect to her....but my mind is say:"how about you sit in the car 1hour,and listen the sound of car pass away...blowing by the wind and rain..( Drizzle day and my father drive is a 3-place of lorry....and the radio and air-condition is not function...)..???!!!and if u got many works to do,isn't it's wasting time in the car for 1hour..???!!!!"she is free...doesn't need to cook due my mother after work(7pm) also help her to cook...."a tears" drop from my eyes through the chin,and I rub it....is not worthy to cry for her..!!!!but my mind thinking the the false of her....I don't know I cry for about wasting time or I cry for myself for hate her...(*:this can proof when u hating someone,u will not happy and you will feel so down and ...the emotion very difficult to say....if u don't have the feeling of sad means that u are the cold-people...)
from 7.20am back to school ,study until 1.10pm ,then is choir group meeting(you know ,ours' choir group meeting is totally bonsan(dull,not interested)!!!*and i know this will be the last time,we will improve the meeting become more funny*...then is tuition until 5.00pm....really....I totally exhausted!!!tired....when the tuition time....help me...I still need to faced to the problem...1 hour 30minutes...I can do many things...like : bath,watch,online,study,finished the homework!!!!but my gradma doesn't know anything...for her behavior,just a cut,no need go so far even the tauke is her's friend...if not have any transport..?no need to go..???!!!near my new house got many salon....why must choose the shop at there..!???!!!!totally wasting time!!@@...
until here for today....annoyance.....



*if got any mistake(grammar or anything),or don't understand my post,pls let me know...thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment