Friday, January 8, 2010

just bad~~~~


feeling so bad everyday in my high-school life......urghhhhh.....heat this,I very interesting to the biology subject,but I can't get in this class....this year is different,many people wanna to study biology(one class is special to 2science as biology and chemical)...another 1class is chemical and physic)....yesterday Pn.Lok had said we all cannot change to better class,only can change to last class...haiz....today we interview Miss Ng(counseling teacher),then she call us looking to Pn.lok,then Pn .lok(who in charge with this) calls us looking to Pn.Lim(vice president),we stand in front the office to wait Pn.Lim,around 30minits...and after she talk to us,but she also feel moved when we talik more and cried more...I know that is some crazy ,but really is totally affect to ours' future....teacher also got say we 3people,the most got the big opportunity is me....I feel interesting in the subject earth and environment which can study from biology,but if my future job is not about this,I feel bad....I take the other people who interesting in biology...they chants....maybe one day I can become an actress(stat dreaming again==)haiz....there was no place...one class is 42 people already,is difficult....don't know how....feel so disappoint when I hear we cannot change class...maybe...I don't know,I really don't know....I scare...I don't want to rob the other people chants...but I would like to study this class...better for this class...so chaos to my heart,sometimes is that,sometimes is that....help me....it's so vex!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment