Monday, January 4, 2010

begin!!!!!!!!!!

All is coming.....begin....I will start my school life this day....It's feeling so bad....but sometime feel so great!!!like morning,I meet my friends again,pooiyan,karyee,poh hor,aiying....include sze mun again!!!!feeling so good when I saw them....but I not same class with them.....I 'm alone...!!!!!help~~~==...
and when I listen more the guide from teacher.....I feel I prefer Science than Mathematic....so,I must apply to change class from PE to SC4....I had told Cik.Ng,she say is easy to change class(for me...PE to SC4,at list need to try...)I was feeling so bad now when my sis had arrange the tuition time to me.....From Monday until Friday,I got tuition everyday!!.....heat!!!!##@@~~$^
urghhhhhh......but anyway,I will try all my best in From 4....this moment is very important to my life,if I can't achieve my aim,I will nothing to do if I not going to study...!!!!!do all my best!!!!
friends.....gambateh with me!!!!!!!!!!!
good jobs all.....!!!!!
see you...^^

1 comment:

  1. "I meet my friends again,pooiyan,karyee,poh hor,aiying....include sze mun again!!!"y dun got my name?????u ah!~!!~~!~!~~!

    ReplyDelete