Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy new year.......(EVE)


happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry,I know today just eve for new year2010!but it's so worry about after the new year....all about the new things..like the education,next year I will be Form4...I can't believed that the time was moved so fast.....and recall back like only 1minutes....a new year ,a new challenge...what I will face to next year,is a big problem.....????now I know my new class for next year,but nobody(friends)same this class with me....and they also unlike Mathematics (my class is Princip Ecount
*:actually I don't know what the name of my class,look like that la)....this problem is about my future gee.....so vex......all my friends call my and agree me change the class to science class....I think learn Science better than Mathematics for me....so,listen my good news....see which class I study!!!moreover,the new or more difficult problem don't scare me,can to find me!!!!I got a lot of faith to challenge you....!!!hope guys you also same like me,use yr faithful to challenge your problem!!wish you all happy new year!!!
and my wishes for next year is
->>>first,peace.....


*:cute picture err.....

->>>second,all people can join the recycle activities,care to ours' world.....


*:haha~cute....!!!!

->>>third,I will better in communication....
->>>fourth,my English will better and better....
->>>last,I give the wishes to you guys....fulfill all you want...all you need...


*give the wishes to you all.....

so,stop until here.......see you all next time....!!


ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment