Monday, December 14, 2009

confuse..........


I not ever try before like this vacation.......It's too boring and I feel so confuse....what my aim,I so confuse about that.....when think about my dream,I feel I am crazy...!!!!!!!!!!but I saw a guide,I would like to share with yours...
"IMPOSSIBLE",can be I am possible.....yeh~I can do it,just see my determine,my faith....all victory like this.....a lot of faith can get the 100% victory,but no faith,I think guess all will know the ending....
When I listen the song of my blog,the first song-Canon in D,I feel great,whatever anything....next song coming out is right here waiting,great song, right..??ha~
this all song is my lover song....this two song give me a lot of energy....ha ha~
okay,back to my title today,is about confuse....confuse what I going to do after today,tomorrow and more.....I watch many types of movie,many English movie...and what I going to learn is more English world...perhaps my sister is right,she say Chinese is so unique,because one word meaning is one,not like English,due English can be many meaning....but I very love English....ha ha~but I still will continue learning English...^^and talk to this,I would like to tell you all my secret...
actually not secret,ha ha~just I want to learn all the language for this world...hehe...a big aim....ha ha~
okay,this is my current aim....ha....
okay,I will stop now,take care all^^.....



*pls forgive me if have any mistake,thanks...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment