Tuesday, December 22, 2009

chaos....~~~~~~~~~



1pictures:chaos on the floor....



2pictures:still chaos....



3picturs:chaos...!!!!!

chaos~yesterday we had an activities is arrange all the shirts,pants inside the cabinet...i find out there was so chaos....many shirt I not wear before....haiz....many shirt I gave to people already....all is too small,not suitable to my size....haha~there got many pictures,u would like to see it....^^
after the “mission",is almost 8:30pm,we take part of this almost more than 1hours...!!


nothing over there.....


=first group of the shirt~


=second group of the shirt..~


=third group of the shirt~


=forth group/last group of the shirt...

but when I came down from the stair through my bed room....have my dinner la....~daddy and mother almost finished their dinner,and my mother have put some fish and Sausage into my plates....haha~happiness le....


delicious...~^^

and forget to tell you all,I got some tips arrange the shirt....use the hanger center got a hole,put the same type shirt inside there,I got some picture ....u can learn it from that....It's so save the place...haha~when you find the shirt also easy as ABC la~hahahaha~okay,today share until here....






*this all about long sleeve and briefs(长袖衣配紧身裤。。。)like this can save many shirts and pants...easy to find out...^^






this all about t-shirt...shopping shirt and my exercise shirt-white color...(出街衣服和运动时的衣服)save place and easy to find too^^....~




this is the exercise pants......made it together!!!!^^




finish!!!!!!~tidy already....!!!^^

and last I early wish you all happy Merry Christmas...!!!enjoys yourself...!!!^^



*pls forgive me if got any mistake...^^thanks....

No comments:

Post a Comment