Thursday, December 24, 2009

after everything had happened~

The most made me so sad,made me cry is not the bad result....is my family,they support me,made me so moved.....I'm a sensitive people...when I faced to a problem,I"ll cry,tears will come out from my eyes through the cheekbones...my mother just now called me about the PMR result.....she say my dad said:"B arr...????RM5 la....gee....so happy about this..."ha ha~



and KarYee also give the souvenir to me alr....cute too.....






u know that I can't sleep yesterday....so terrible....I just listen the radio and check study(book).....nearly 2:00am also can sleep.....







okay,I would like to share my result and the situation of the school(some picture at ther)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~7B,1C...!!!!!!!!!!!not my aim...my aim is at least got 3A....but....my English,Chinese....Geografi..!!!!I totally lost...!!!I don't know how to faced my teacher-Pn.Hoh....sorry about that...
at first,I think my gg can get A,but the result....C!!!!!!I really feel I'm the lost loser....English....It's really the best already,I scare the result come out is English not pass...if that happen,I think I'll going to die....but fortunately,that didn't happen....many family called me at the first time,uncle Hoh,Uncle Raymond,Aunt Wendy,mother....the happened made me so moved....is real....that feeling,when u are hearing someone give u support,give u good comment,u will cry...!!!today I was like that.....(forgot to take the picture of the tissue pack....I finished all the tissue...)









haha~and the most happy is Aunt Alice fetch us go to buy a digital camera....so cheap-RM396(Canon,quality not bad)....love this very much....the camera bought from the place is the place I grow up(I grow up at a restaurant...old kopi shop,now still a restaurant too...hehe~)....


I grow up here....^^

and all....stop until here....take care all....my friends,whatever your result is bad/good or not,just think your future now....!!!!!!hold on your future...still got From4,From5.....still got SPM,university.....
good job la..~
take care...^^



*:please forgive me if got any mistake,thanks...^^

1 comment:

  1. u~!~!!~!~!~!when u captured the photos??????ish ish ish~~~~

    ReplyDelete