Thursday, December 10, 2009

my favour day^^




What is the day for today...????!!!!is Thursday10/12!!!!!!!!!!!
yesterday is my birthday,I received more than 10wishes from my friend,family.....

*that t3picture is about my birthday cake,chess chicken rice and my birthday "angpau"....^^

I was very happy yesterday,Aunt Alice offer me a dinner at MP....we had enjoy chess chicken rice,beef rice and also a coffee ....It is so delicious....!!!
next,I want to thanks to all wishes from my friends....I can feel the sincere wishes of yours!!!!!!!!!!THANKS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!^^wish you all healthy and happy too.....
and I would like to say thanks to Red fm,due they give out the Rihhana CD to me....
Monday I join this sms contest to pick up CD of the week.....lastly,I get this,.....!!!!!!I was very happy that time,that really can't believe....I am the winner...!!!!hahahahahaha~so,I would like to say thanks to Red,and wish all the staff and all the audience happy and healthy always....^^take care all.....
most thankfull is to my best friends -Thim Yun^^,she made a picture to me....thanks you....I think this birthday is the most meaning full as this 15years ....
I will do my best and I will not let you all disappointed again..!!!!I will achieve my aim and all....thanks a lot..^^
take care^^


*:pls forgive me if got any mistake....thanks...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment