Wednesday, December 23, 2009

very terrible about that~!!!!!!

it's very terrible about the PMR exam....I fear about that....my father promise me if I can get 3A,I can learn piano .....but if not...my family will very disappoint to me,I also will very disappoint and want to give up myself....==...
I must faithful about this...but not easy,especially is the test at facebook,I test my PMR result,but only can get 1A,gee....so scare ar..help....~!!!!
I really near to died.....because I really scare...!!!!!!!!!!I really do my best!!!!!
help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wuwuwuwuwuwu~
so,give me some support.....



good jobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so,I hope my English,Chinese,Geografi and Malay can get A la....so good luck to me...!!!


*:pls forgive me if hv any mistake....thanks....take care^^

No comments:

Post a Comment