Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Chinese festival-冬至Winter Solstice

yesterday is a day which is Chinese festival-冬至Winter Solstice(I find out in the translate) ....so,every Chinese must cook the "tangyuan",means reunion团圆....
so I got take a photo at today,due the "tangyuan"not finish yesterday,so stay until today.....but I got only one photo...ha ha~forget to take some dishes we ate yesterday...got shrimp,chicken,鸡脚(chicken's leg=.=''),soup,vegetable....haha~
very delicious....and abound of food....
so, remember,respect to ours' festival......especially is Chinese....
wish you all happy and will always ‘reunion' ....
now I give the photo to you all.....is a present of winter solstice...can see but cannot eat....haha~good luck all!!!!



*:pls forgive me if have any mistake,thanks....
=take care=

No comments:

Post a Comment