Monday, April 12, 2010

Journey at Penang!

yesterday,I went to Penang for study-meet~what the funny and happy!!!!the most important is ours' chapter suggest to have dinner at Penang!hooray...I love it!^^
I don't know other people got the same luck or not,because we must follow the mind of each person,like or unlike choosing by them,so this really is a difficult situation...and we(my sister and I )are in the dilemma situation...=="...as my grandma must pay for us,is unfair and embarrassed,the meeting cost RM36..my grandma gave the money too...and I ...the dinner that's seafood,one people perRM9.80,but grandma offer us too...!!!!I really appreciate,but that 's too much!!!but anyway,thank you!!!
Breakfast,at the place that near 北海,and I order a nasi lemak just cost 60sen!what the happen!so cheap,but not like Ipoh , little bit only...but the drink really cheap!!!
kopi,soya bean and tea just....RM2.30!!!!!!!!!!!!how can we drink this price at Ipoh??!
at IPoh,a miloRM1.50(hot),a kopi also need RM1.00++..** all guys laugh and say inspire to transfer to here for life...=="
okay,let say the most teruk(bad)...about the toilet,we have nature's call,and the women got 2toilet,there are more than 20people want to get to toilet!!the Uncle who work at there doesn't allowed us enter to man's toilet!what the bad!!!
same as dinner,I suggest guys dinner at the opposite side for where I go that the restaurant...the bad service,and the dishes too small(the size of seafood),expensive so!!!!
and last,I want to say I very happy going with my uncle auntie,they take care of me,and I would like to say,thanks!!!!!
let us see some photo....(some is nonsense photo...)


*:hungry!!!need to eat some biscuit~


*can U see my shirt..???all biscuit!


*:a lot of food,this is one of the food,that's blueberry cake!!love it..!


*:good morning ,guys!!!


*:walking in the bus...for toilet...


*:reading the graph that relate to the meeting...


*:guys are exciting with their's breakfast...

very sorry about that's some problem appear ,and my photo left than here...so,share until here...goodbye!!!

-pls forgive if have any mistake,thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment