Saturday, October 10, 2009

= feel sorry to my family=







today not school day....I not going to school...
but I need to prepare my exam next week...
I study history,I prefer history more than mathematic...
history can give us moral value too...
but I can't realize something...so,i cried..I know I am crazy,but I feel I like a fool!!!!Due I am not keen in every subject..
I don't want my family know about what happened for me...
I know I am very tired,I hide myself in toilet...
nobody know me except my sister,because my mother went out to work...
hope nobody will knew I cried before...
at the meantime, I sms with karyee...
she told me she also be crazy if like that...
I had give her guide and call her chanting...but she not trust that...
she told me her mother support her and this is very satisfy...
At once,I feel that my aunt Alice and my mother did not compel me...
While I am thinking this,I really cried out!!!!
I feel so warm but I feel ashamed to them...
I am sorry...Sorry,sorry and sorry!!!!!!
I know whom I am...but I really not love to study...
yap,I know study is good for us!!!
but I do not like this...I was disappoint myself....I heat myself...
I don't like to study but when I see all the poor children cannot go to school but they love study...I recall what my aunt and mother talk to me,I want to cried!!!!
sorry!!!!I make yours disappoint!!!!please forgive me...
I will tried my best in my really love subject(BI,BC,GG,SJ)
BI and GG over already...I not confident I will get A...
this is true...because I get many mistake...
I know you all know I love to sing,dance..
yes,I really inspire to become an artist...
It is my dream!!!!I know you all will support me,right???!!!
hence,I will never make yours disappoint again...
I will do many chanting,I will achieve my dream!!!!
will you support me??!!!and remember after cry is smile!!!!!
follow me...123...SMILE!!!!!




*:please forgive me if got any mistake...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment