Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am back~






hei~ buddy!!!!!
I m back!!!!!
haha~not after travel...is after all exam or activities....
tired!!!!!begin I take my PMR exam a week....
after my exam,I take part at my religion(Sokkai Gaggai Malaysia)to participle an activities about "satu malaysia"...
I enjoy that experience about that activities...
there was full of joy and that was so funny...!!!!
I learn many new friends at the time....
include ours' members...we improve our's sensitive in this activities...
I feel glory when I stand on the field(stadium)....
I also can do something to redound my "home"(MALAYSIA)...
so,I just want to said "MALAYSIA BOLEH"!!!!!!
but I really hope Malaysia really boleh(can!!!),what u see is our politic so chaos now....especially is Chinese...not only my opinion,there was many people know the matter of Malaysia...
I don't want to talk anymore....and what I going to said???!!!!
they so irrational,my compatriot =="...
Ok,I really stop talking our country's politic...
that day I stand near the place but only VIP place...
but it's ok,because I can see our's primer ...
haha~so handsome....hahahaha~
even so tired,I determined it....^^
but ....
unfortunately is my costume 'zip drop down after a welcome dance...
I was so lucky because a girl help me to pull it up...
but I feel discomfiture that time...due when I sat down after a dance,I hear some little voice calling “小妹妹”,but I ignore them....
==....it was the experience I cannot forget!!!!!!!!!!
but I am the lucky,because my sister,Pui Ee,Pui Mun they all wear "cheong sam",it difficult to sit,because it only can sit one position....if move will show what clothes u wearing inside...==
Pui Ee and a malay girl cannot suffer, so they go to rest a few of hours...
my sis and Pui Mun determined it,they so...."professional"....
after this we take some photo....
but I want to said is so fun that day...
whatever change formation(we practice before all has been call off,a new is easy as ABC),last minutes get ours' costume(about 15minutes get it),costume size not same to our body size(I change about 5costume and I get a better costume than I wear before...)hahaha~
boy is good,nothing to think,just wear the correct shirt is ok...
==girl???!!!!
oh my god....
and u can check it at http://bulletinpkcc.multiply.com
hope all of u happy and healthy always!!!!!!!

*:pls forgive me if have any mistake...^^

1 comment:

  1. the third photo show u vy like a 僵尸...my sis n me also agree!!!!~\(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦

    ReplyDelete