Thursday, November 5, 2009

I hope all will be ok!!!!!~


really, we can see the world now....
pollution is the serious issue now...
politic problem not occur at Malaysia,and more than 3country are faced to one problem...
someone really want a peace,comfortable place to stay,but they cannot get it...
even a "kampung"...but I think Malaysia is a country many "malay kampung"...they own culture like this...that is good,really!!!!
I love kampung...I love peace,I love a comfortable place,who is not interesting for this???!!!!
but advantage for science and technology,how can made the earth rest again...???



change the position to the poor country,poor family...they can happy to live even they are poor....but some people also suffer at there,they need food,drink and home...
when this problem is coming,who go to solve the problem???!!!
just a quarter person,right..??!!!I can promise my family is also a selfish person...
they will not give a hand too...



and there was many beggars or people who lie and get money...that I admit is a severe problem in the society...
who coming to change the world???!!!!
I hate the person who destroy our"mother(earth)"....
people who smoking,who open-burning...and more destroy earth!!!
I hope everything will be ok...
no people suffer in the world,everyone can get the absolute happiness...
everyone can get a clean place...
let us do all the recycle and more consider to each other...
the earth will be beautiful and full of joy than now....

No comments:

Post a Comment