Tuesday, November 10, 2009

just determine to do that!!!!!!



Why...???!!!!!why always think about I don’t know how to (X)....
Isn’t really don’t give me touch all the things...I was already give you occasion,not me always ignore you..Don’t said about this,I really heat you!!!!!!!
I call my friends to make me happy while I went back home can talk to you with good mood... Why you want daddy buy something to me,isn’t it you don’t want me (X)... yes,it is good family ,everyone love you,buy food to you while you are hungry,but you have think about me???!!!now I’m 15years old,you so selfish!!!!you don’t give me(X) myself...Don’t let me touch that or this....don’t want to spoil me again!!!!!I ‘m not children,you know why I will love to go aunt’s house,don’t love to back home???!!!!because you don’t let me (X)!!!!!I really love(X),but have anybody give me try...???!!!
I hope I can(X),but you all scare me broken all the things....the (X)will ‘’boom” after I used it...right..??!!!!why???because I not best,whatever anything,my sister is a best girl,everything will better than me,so you all call my sister to do this better than call me...isn’t it..???!!!!I m not clever,always ‘blew blew’ while do anything..I never said wrong,I ‘m sure.... due I’m not the people who will learn at the fast time,I need to study,practice and all..
but you all only let me do once time,if that time fail,you won’t let me do again....



less people will learnt at the quick time,all success people you haven’t see their struggling,more do less talk ,our human same too,give more time to a people who are learning something,don’t give up even other people want to give up,don’t always scare the trouble at the front,when think about the front have any trouble,please think about your success or not..if can success ,what problem also can be solve...just do what you want,don’t scare,we can do it... stand up while you fall down...the road of front is long...walk this road is not easy...so,keep your faith do this....determine do this...stop it when you finish this road because you have another road to “run”(after walk is run)....and everything do it with earnest,you will find out this world is beautiful....all of you haven’t finish your road,stand up and go on...friends or family give support to each others...walk this road together..^^



I really wish all of you much of fun and happy when walk this road....hope guys all will enjoys you own road,good luck~


*please forgive me if have any mistake ,thanks..^^

1 comment:

  1. i c dat...(X) dat means cooking lei...
    aiyoyo...jz cooking,if got chance i let u go 2 my house n cook lo...(c whether can onot...)

    ReplyDelete