Monday, November 9, 2009

the love cannot been see..^^



this is about the love cannot been see...
all about love,not only husband and wife/boy or girlfriend love....


that love is very deeply,very simple,very "expensive" and not cheap,easy to cut but difficult to renew...
this love is not show off and it not simple to be see..
human is an emotional animals,someone is easy to show off what she want to show...
someone is don't want to present out he own love,own feeling...
this probably about a "shy"...u feel shy or embarrassed if do that...
just do it!!!!don't care about other people sight....if do the correct ways...
love cannot use money to buy.
I hate love which is use money to buy...
it is use own feeling,just use feeling and present it!!!!!


daddy~I know you love us,all you buy to us...thanks to use...
but I really not love your love which is use money to buy,I want your patient...why mother can do it,all mother is same.....
just hope the world of all daddy ,please more patient to own son even daughter....
that was no wall between both of two,daughter will not do the first because they know how to respect to father ,right???
ya,I hope both of two will not have the wall,I was also a daughter,today we feeling more better than former...


hope guys u all like me...patient to yours family!!!!!!!!
and always hug your family...more talking,more travel,more activity,more family day and more.....

*:please forgive me if have any mistake...thanks..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment