Thursday, March 25, 2010

amazing!!!!!!

that really amazing!I just came back from tuition (wau....not yet bath or anything...first thinking is write the mood that I think--the annoy post..but now I really want to share something that amazing and funny thing to you guys...my brother came up for bath and while he came down from the stair,he witness a black kitty!!!that really funny!we all don't know how it get in..the hole of the gate too small,how come a little kitty get in?and we all never see it..where it come?!just the moment...I think that really terrible...do not shot me!I not bath yet...I scared there got 2 or more kitty hidden at there...arghhh..please...I scared about you,guys(kitty)!don't try to scared me....and today Ipoh weather is raining day...it was so dark and I get up stair and alone and...........just see some picture...not so clear...!~because my dad catch it and put it outside(cause still raining!~)perhaps the kitty afraid ,and it hidden under the car...so....let see some picture.!!!!^^


p/s:why you go undere the car...came out!!!!


p/s:don't scare about capture...^^say cheer~!!


p/s:cutety~!watch here~!


p/s:the hole of my home's gate~so small,how it get in?


p/s:this is the weather today~

No comments:

Post a Comment