Friday, March 19, 2010

party in Kenny Rogers..~

oh yeh~!!!Today,I went to Ipoh Perade with my fellow friends..~!
and ours' lunch is (actually is KarYee and Ee Ling's lunch,Liz and I didn't join it but we got get in to the shop with them,but that really expensive in ours' mind!)
and this really amazing...a set of chicken(choose by yourself...)+3set of couple(such as salad ,potato or else...choose by self too....!)cost RM15.90++....Liz and I order a drink that is Spring(white color) and Autumn(red color)..cost RM5.50++....I got a lot of picture share with yours....



p/s :waiting for food that we order..~!


p/s:I love this!~~!


p/s:I love the chicken~


p/s : interest ??!


p/s:first, capture photo,second,start party!!


p/s:four drink that we called!~


p/s:Liz and my drink~


p/s:dessert~muffin~!chocolate and banana~!

but what the regret is I forget capture the photo that how clean for us after finished the food~!
just for this today,see u...have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment