Wednesday, March 24, 2010

huh?

first,I don't know what will going happen after this messages...but I would like to share something...^^
first of all,I'm talking about the friendship,I told my friend that last time she had wear a shirt to attend the concert not so nice(but in my mind,that such as a great-shirt if we wear at outside,but in Malaysia,some guys don't know how to enjoy or admire the shirt that my friend wear at there concert.maybe Malaysia is a Tropical countries,so the shirt that really not suitable to ours' country..)I don't know what I do,but I talk to my friend that the shirt really unsuitable,or we can say it is "ancient"(old)..after I told her,she become silent and less-talk with me...this just happen!but I can say,she is my friend,my best friend,I will not "take her go to hell",I must talk what the mind I think that she can understand what the false,she can change what she did wrong.because I 'm her's friend!
if really feel unhappy while I talk this,please...I talk-less,nothing can do for you..that's not call FRIEND,we need to help each other..
but really remember,we need to change while people talking us,but something we have we own thinking,maybe something is correct,just go a head!^^
so,this is what I want to share,thanks for listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment