Thursday, March 18, 2010

mask create by myself...

Actually this mask is not create by myself...I just watched it by a book,that say can make the face more thin(瘦脸,有拉紧皮肤作用~)and I bought 3carrot on Tuesday at Jusco(cost RM1 for 3..but it was bare)...okay,now look some photo..I think that really useful..and so easy,add some carrot (slag to liquid),an egg(normally we use the yolk only,but avoid wasting,I use all...)and some flour(for me,I bought this "mask flour" from a web...in the book ,they use 藕粉~check it out..I also don't know what it is~hehe~!)okay...we finished all...!hope u enjoy this...and don't let my photo shot u...~!(hei,I'm brave to upload some ugly photo by myself...don't laugh!)


p/s:carrot that I have slag~!


p/s:this is 面膜粉mask flour...


p/s:see what I got...


p/s:first,use hot water to "Expansion of pores"...


p/s:make this...~


p/s:can see what we get...the mask we make become hard....

and I didn't capture what look after I use....but,trust me!really useful~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment