Sunday, March 21, 2010

overnight at my Aunt's house(姨婆家)=(舅婆家)

Saturday,my aunt-Aunt Wendy went to K.L visited her son and get journey at there...and my sister and I decide went to my Aunt house accompany with my Aunt(姨婆yipo)~this really enjoys~!I sleep at 2am(that I often sleep before 11pm,hard try!)..I watched a movie-until 12midnight..after that,we have supper (but I never join..)I take a lot of magazine for if I got nightmare or can't sleep all the day...~
just some crazy...at first,we decide to sleep beside my Yipo room,that's my Aunt Wendy's son with her couple(new design that for weeding last year..),but I not with them..we change to Aunt Wendy's room...but it's too big!!!hot all the day~!!we force to change back the room of beside Yipo's room....^^
I slept on the floor and Yipo and my sis slept on the bed..I prefer sleep with alone!~!don't know why...hehe^^
after night,turn to the morning...I woke up early in 9.30am~!!!the most later one woke up... Aunt Alice and Grandma came to here for breakfast as we have promise them breakfast with the maggi mee bought at Jusco...(many days already~Aunt scare it will dull(not fresh),so we must finish it!spicy but I inspire to eat~!)and finally,I can eat this!not so spicy,and I love it so much~must try!!!got seafood favor and spicy one...but I really enjoy eat the spicy even though I cannot eat...!(just scare la...)..finally,whole day has been past away...
just for this...love u...
sincerely,ET^^
get some photo to yours....


p/s: my bag-pink color(recycle bag)and black-white fashion bag...


p/s:that got magazine (ifeel,style..),disc(I know what disc la...poor la..no money to buy...^^)and Leaflets for applying college or university..


p/s:magazine style,old already..I bought it today at novelhad(second-hand bookstore),cost RM3...this is Disember2009..the lastest one..


p/s:see,how I not falling in love with this??!!


p/s :nice!!!!!I love it^^


p/s: ha~finished it!

No comments:

Post a Comment